ECONO Series Sorter
Up to 500 caps/min for single lane applications. Performance can vary widely depending on cap geometry and weight. For a quote with a feed rate requirement, sample caps must be provided.
Formed stainless steel hopper and column with square stainless tubing legs.
- Belt – 14 in (356 mm) width grey polypropylene
- Hopper – 6 ft³ (.17 m³); approximately 34 in (863 mm) from floor to lip of hopper, with 3/8" (9.5mm) thick Lexan hopper cover
- Discharge height – 84 in (2133 mm) standard
- Flights – CNC machined PVC
- Parts are discharged using compressed air
- Power is 115 VAC single phase
- Belt motor is 230 VAC 3 phase with a variable frequency drive (115 VAC single phase input to drive)
- Start/stop switch and speed dial control
- "Track Full" sensor allows unit to be run independent of the machine it feeds
- NEMA 12 gray powder coated enamel enclosure
- NEMA 4X (304 stainless steel) electrical enclosure
- Custom electrical controls
Picture of an ECONO Sorter